- Walmart is dropping prices for the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c starting Friday 1 hour ago The Apple Blog
The Los Angeles Times reports that Walmart is planning to offer the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c at significant discounts through December 24. You can get an iPhone 5c for as little as $27.
- N3twork, backed by Google Ventures, wants to take the future of internet mobile 2 hours ago The Apple Blog
The stealth company that nabbed $12 million has finally shown off its mysterious product.
- Samsung loses patent ruling against Apple in South Korea 2 hours ago The Apple Blog
Apple is free to continue selling the iPhone and iPad in South Korea after a Seoul court dismissed a lawsuit that Apple was in violation of three of Samsung?s mobile patents. Reuters reports that a judge at the Seoul Central District Court on Thursday ruled that […]
- With a new brand, Rezence hopes to re-charge the wireless power industry 2 hours ago The Apple Blog
Can a new logo and catchy name add some juice to a wireless charging group? That's the hope of Rezence, the new brand of the A4WP, or Alliance for Wireless Power.
- Google Maps iOS app updated to show flight, hotel and restaurant reservations 3 hours ago The Apple Blog
A little bit of Google Now has made it into the latest update to the iOS Google Maps app, which now shows your flight, hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Duolingo?s iPhone app update includes a language coach, in-game currency 3 hours ago The Apple Blog
Language-learning app Duolingo has released an entirely new version of its app, which introduces more gamified features to keep users engaged. In addition to its existing lessons, the company unveiled a feature called “The Language Coach” — essentially a software taskmaster (mascot Duo the Owl) to […]
- Peek brings activity booking to the iPhone 4 hours ago The Apple Blog
Peek is taking its activity booking service to the iPhone, offering users the ability to see nearby trips, meals and activities. The app, called Peek Tours and Activities, offers users a personality quiz to narrow down activities that suit their tastes. Users can also browse all offerings […]
- Sponsored post: The missing link in mobile 19 hours ago The Apple Blog
With the wide variety of connected devices we carry today, it?s easier than ever to get your work done from wherever you might be. But challenges remain, especially for those of us who prefer the accuracy and feel of pen and paper.
- iStocking stuffers: 5 great iOS gifts under $30 20 hours ago The Apple Blog
Here are five relatively inexpensive gift ideas for iPhone or iPad users on your holiday shopping list.
- And the circle is complete: Google brings Chrome Apps to the Mac 22 hours ago The Apple Blog
Following its app launcher and Chrome App support for Windows earlier this year, Google announced support for Mac devices on Wednesday. On a Mac OS X computer with the Chrome browser installed, users can search the Chrome App store online for apps that run both online […]