- Emmerdale Spoiler Videos: Nicola?s upset over baby Carl, Arthur?s in danger & will Robert ruin Andy and Katie?s party? 50 minutes ago Unreality TV
We?re back in Yorkshire for another week of Emmerdale drama on Monday 3 November, and it all kicks off when Juliette arrives at Jimmy and Nicola?s to allow them to say goodbye to baby Carl… However, knowing how attached Jimmy is to his son, she?s furious when Juliette only gives them half-an-hour with the baby, […]
View the original post Emmerdale Spoiler Videos: Nicola?s upset over baby Carl, Arthur?s in danger & will Robert ruin Andy and Katie?s party? on Unreality TV
- Throwback Halloween: These Stars Dressed as Vintage Movie Characters 54 minutes ago BuzzSugar -- Entertainment hourly.
This year, celebrities wore pop culture-inspired costumes as usual, but more than a few went further back and mined some old-school movies for their Halloween getups. See who dressed as a Napoleon Dynamite character, Pulp Fiction characters, and more!
- We Just Got Our First Hint About American Horror Story Season 5! 1 hour ago BuzzSugar -- Entertainment hourly.
This week, we found out that the most recent episode of American Horror Story contains a hint about season five. When the police man hands Maggie a cup of coffee emblazoned with a top hat, the camera lingers. It's our first clue, which can only mean one thing: time to start the theories. We know what you're thinking: Freak Show just started, and we know next to nothing. But one of the best parts about AHS is figuring out the next season, right? We're rounding up popular horror themes that Ryan Murphy hasn't tackled, hints he dropped that never came to fruition, and personal wishes into a set of theories that could be used for season five. Keep reading as we get the ball rolling.
1. American Horror Story: Myth
- Where it would be set: Somewhere deep in the woods. A good way to go might be a mountain town, just at the edge of a forest. There'd obviously be a cabin-in-the-woods aspect.
- What it would be about: Urban legends and myths that exist in the United States. We're talking Slender Man, Big Foot, Bloody Mary, and more.
2. American Horror Story: Shipwreck
- Where it would be set: Think about a cruise to Hawaii gone wrong. There are many terrifying settings built in, including a sinking ship, the depths of the ocean, and an uninhabited island.
- What it would be about: This season could be broken out in two parts: before and after the boat sinks. Before, all kinds of terrors could befall a group of people who have nowhere to escape to. After, they'd have to worry about sharks, other sea monsters, and whatever awaited them once they found land.
3. American Horror Story: Hotel
- Where it would be set: Considering The Shining is one of the most terrifying movies (and books) ever, a hotel, motel, or resort would be prime real estate for horror. It wouldn't necessarily need to be in the mountains either. It could be just as scary in a coastal town or thriving metropolis.
- What it would be about: This would mostly be a return to paranormal experiences, but Murphy could absolutely weave in other plotlines, including possession, murderers, and corrupt staff members.
4. American Horror Story: Abduction
- Where it would be set: Murphy himself revealed last year that he was considering Santa Fe as a possible filming location, so it's extremely likely we could wind up there next year. A lot has happened in the Southwest, most notably Area 51 in Roswell, NM, which many believe to be a government cover-up for an alien crash site.
- What it would be about: The word "abduction" presents an awesome opportunity for wordplay. Murphy could obviously work in aliens, which showed up in Asylum but weren't fully fleshed out. It would also be a chance to work in kidnapping as another kind of abduction.
5. American Horror Story: Maniac
- Where it would be set: This is another one that could take place almost anywhere. In the bowels of a huge, overpopulated city or a small, secluded town in the Midwest.
- What it would be about: All kinds of maniacs. Cannibals, rapists, murderers, what have you. Basically, if there's been a slasher movie about it, it belongs here.
6. American Horror Story: Arctic Tundra
- Where it would be set: Why not take it all the way up to Alaska? There's something terrifying about a place where it's sometimes dark for 24 straight hours. Plus it's cold and isolated.
- What it would be about: You could go in a lot of directions. A snowed-in cabin, a haunted ski lodge, or even a creepy ice cave.
7. American Horror Story: Summer Camp
- Where it would be set: You can probably guess. It would have to be a sleep-away camp, but it would probably take place in almost any state and still reach the desired creepiness.
- What it would be about: Children are often used as a tool in horror, both as witnesses to events adults miss or don't believe and sometimes as tools for evil, in the form of possession or spiritual interference. Think about a camp with creepy kids, murderous counselors, malevolent outside forces, or all of the above.
What do you think? Do you have any theories that we missed?
- NBC Has Canceled 2 New Shows 2 hours ago BuzzSugar -- Entertainment hourly.
NBC has just dropped the ax on two of its freshman series: A to Z and Bad Judge. Both brand-new comedies have been airing on Thursday nights to mediocre ratings, and like Manhattan Love Story, they are among the first shows of the season to be canceled. A to Z and Bad Judge won't just disappear; they'll finish out their initial 13-episode orders, meaning that they each still have eight episodes to air. Catch up on all the other cancellations and renewals here.
- Trent Reznor Discusses Failed Hesitation Marks Sessions With Arcade Fire Producer, Skepticism About Rock Hall Nomination, U2?s Devaluing Music 2 hours ago stereogum
Trent Reznor recently sat down with Billboard for a great interview which touched on a wide range of topics, including his Gone Girl score, failed Hesitation Marks recording sessions with Arcade Fire producer Markus Dravs, his Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame nomination, and his new role at apple as chief creative officer for Beats [...]
- All the American Horror Story Seasons Are Connected, Ryan Murphy Confirms 2 hours ago BuzzSugar -- Entertainment hourly.
We've been eating up every episode and detail about American Horror Story: Freak Show lately, and creator Ryan Murphy just revealed some major information. In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Murphy confirmed that all the seasons are connected, as fans have been theorizing from the start. This week we found out that Lily Rabe would appear on this season as her character from Asylum, and we have a ton of questions about it. Murphy didn't specifically say how Sister Mary Eunice will tie into Freak Show, but he does drop a bombshell about the puzzle that is American Horror Story. Check out the most interesting quotes below, and take a look at the full interview to find out what's coming up next on Freak Show! (More flashbacks! Twisty and Edward Mordrake will be back! Matt Bomer's guest spot is going to be amazing!)
- On the clues in each season: "They're all connected. We're just beginning to tell you how they're connected. They're all very separate but there's clues every season that we're now telling you how the different worlds are intertwined."
- On "purposeful" connections: "Part of the fun of the show is the Rubik's cube design of it, but, yes, there are purposeful connections, character connections, and similarities and things that connect that we'll continue to connect moving forward."
- On Rabe returning to the show: "I don't want to say much about it but obviously she's playing Sister Mary Eunice. The interesting thing about doing a show like this is every season is incredibly its own story and its own beginning, middle and end. Its own journey. But we have always from the very beginning in the intertwining mythologies and how things connect. This is the first year where we begin to tell you that season two is connected to season four which is connected to season one. People have started to write articles about that. A lot of their hypotheses have been completely right on. That's the fun of the show. Hopefully by the end of the run, be it 10 years or 15 years, people will be able to stand back and be able to say, 'Oh that was connected to x.'"
- On Sister Mary and Pepper: "There's definitely a rhyme or a reason and a connectedness to all of these seasons, but in the same way, they're standalones, which is the fun of it. But it is a puzzle. And Lily coming back and dealing with Pepper is sort of the first unveiling of that connectedness. She's so great in that role, Lily. I understood she wanted to go off and do her own show. But I was thrilled she was able to come back and give us a couple days and show how Sister Mary Eunice and Pepper are connected and how it's all connected. I'm glad she's back in the habit!"
- On the top hat on Maggie's cup in the previous episode: "That is a big season five clue! It's an arcane clue, but it's very purposeful, and it illuminates something that you'll be like, 'Oh! You dirty bastard!'"
- These Stars Have the Best Pop Culture Halloween Costumes This Year 2 hours ago BuzzSugar -- Entertainment hourly.
Halloween has hit Hollywood, where fun costume parties brought out stars in creative costumes, especially ones that are our favorites: pop-culture-inspired Halloween costumes. It's fun to see how real people (albeit real, beautiful people) interpret characters from movies and TV, and there have already been some particularly rad costumes. Check them out, and see if you can ID the actor who decided to be Princess Fiona!
- Additional reporting by Nick Maslow
Sources: Instagram and Wireimage/Stefanie Keenan
- Anne Hathaway Says She's Ready to Just "Be Married and Take It Easy" 2 hours ago BuzzSugar -- Entertainment hourly.
Anne Hathaway is poised for another major award season with her role in director Christopher Nolan's space odyssey, Interstellar, but it turns out the star has some very down-to-earth personal plans for 2015.
- Want a Twitter follow from One Direction?s Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson? 3 hours ago Unreality TV
The One Direction guys have spilled the beans on why and when they follow fans on Twitter and admitted that it’s all a bit ‘random’ really. Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik were chatting with Radio 1 DJ Scott Mills and he got down to the nitty gritty pretty fast, […]
View the original post Want a Twitter follow from One Direction’s Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson? on Unreality TV
- Celebrate Halloween With Over 100 TV Characters in Costume 3 hours ago BuzzSugar -- Entertainment hourly.
The spookiest day of the year is here, and several shows have already aired their very special Halloween episode pictures. Over the years, we've seen some pretty memorable Halloween-themed episodes, especially on shows that have paid homage to the holiday every year, like How I Met Your Mother, The Office, and Parks and Recreation. Take a trip down memory lane to see some of our favorite characters in costumes from this year and years past.
Source: ABC Family, ABC, NBC